Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Crockpot Meals

Welcome!!! This month is all freezer meals.  I love that I am able to get up in the morning and stick everything in my crockpot so when I come home at night dinner is ready :) These recipes can be converted easily to none freezer meals.
I have made a monthly calendar of my meals for the whole month except Friday and Saturday.  You can change your weeks however you want to. :) Mine is just an example :)
If you choose to use my monthly calendar meals it will be posted.  Also, I shop for 2 weeks worth and I will provide the grocery list as well. :)  My freezer can only hold that much :)

My pasta is always gluten free, Soy Sauce is NOT gluten free, I have found Gluten Free Soy Sauce at Harris Teeter.

April calendar is here --->
I do not own these recipes :) I have gave credit in my notes

No comments:

Post a Comment