Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Homemade pancakes

I have a seven year old who could eat pancakes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday.  This child is always running out of pancakes and 10 pancakes are $2.50 a box.  I decided to start making them homemade and freezing them.  I have freezer bags and I usually put 4 small pancakes in a bag.  So, when she is ready to have pancakes, I take out a bag and we have pancakes. :) 

This recipe was the first homemade recipe that I have tried... so, I will continue to look for more.

Homemade Pancakes

1 1/2 cups flour
3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar
1 1/3 cup milk
1 egg
3 tablespoons melted butter

***This recipe is OK, I felt like it was missing something, so next time I think if I put just alittle bit of vanilla in it, it will make it good.***

No comments:

Post a Comment